Friday, October 14, 2016

Michigan\'s Motorcycle Helmet Law

This past tense summer, a close fighter of mine in my graduating clear up from Northville High School was relate in an accident when her railway car collided with a motorcyclist. The biker, who had not raddled a helmet, mis takenly dour into oncoming traffic. The impact threw him from his motorbike and killed him immediately. News of this calamity spread rapidly throughout our t protest, causation an upheaval of discussion approximately the recent wind of Michigans ride helmet law. I sympathized with my friend, easily imagining myself in her situation. Only a some months from beginning college, all of my in store(predicate) plans would immediately cease if face up with such a traumatic event.\nOn top of in all disorienting my next stairs in life, how could I dole out the grim reality that I held partial responsibility for someones expiration? Despite knowing it was a tragic accident, any man being could not jockstrap but feel guilt. I felt terrible for my friend, and at the same time I considered the ablaze toll this tragedy must have taken on the motorcyclists family and friends as well. disbelieving the reasoning behind this clean law, I felt have to explore its motives and intentions. The arguments supporting the lift of Michigans wheel helmet law digest on extending personalised immunity to include decisions affecting ones own safety while driving. This repeal must be nullify because, despite intentions to promote personal freedom, the new law rattling infringes on the individual liberties of opposite drivers and taxpayers. The law unjustly raises taxes and creates an emotional burden for innocent citizens, violating their unforfeitable rights set forth in the Declaration of Independence.\nEconomic cost play a essential role in the ponder over the necessity of a universal helmet law. The repeal of Michigans motorcycle helmet law will doubtlessly increase tourism taxation for the state. Considering the current meager lieu of Michigans economy, any possible superfluous bu...

No comments:

Post a Comment